Monday, May 18, 2009

The last laugh..


And again like a sharpnell hits, your words of pity my friend,
I wish I can keep you amazed, this time and time again...


Remember , when i was forced to lose, or so to you it must have appeared
When friends and foes, all in one go. had discussed and smeared
helplessness on my face, inspite, they all knew, they feared
it was just plain bad luck ; Did I desrve to be speared
with ghastly blows above my toes? My heart burnt with desire
to tell you to reach you, to spring ahead, with zeal,ice and fire...


And then you closed all alleways, you thought you'd keep me down
You couldnt believe the thrust I could achieve and I did notice you frown
You were left in a daze, you were wide awake; your imaginations went all in vain
You sat and sulked, couldnt believe I worked my way out of my pain
You tried to hold me; confuse, control me and then you turned insane
You mirrored fallacy, strained in jealousy as i merrily danced in the rain...


I remember how like a sharpnell hit, your words of pity my friend,
I wish I can keep you amazed, this time and time again...

No comments: