Monday, May 18, 2009

Cheers!


Am a bachelor to the hilt ,these days I have more than enough time
I remain in dreams,listen to music and try my hand at rhymes
But then ofcourse I carry the curse of being a lustful man
Through the corner of eyes I savour delights, as much as I can

There is this girl, pretty face an curls, who walks by my cubicle
and after the rains, against restraints, on her face i noticed a trickle
Dont blame myself, completely forgot, was left gawking at her
the look on her eyes, just sufficed , she understood the matter

And lads like me, it'l always be, hang around her and fancy their chances
Its time for me, to seize opportunity , theres reason to close distances
Competition you may, please stay away,let that girl for me be free
I own that pout, remove your clout, today she smiled at me..
Yeah today she smiled at me.........

1 comment:

Raks said...

god level boss!!simply amazing all the posts are!